Keeping you up to date with JCC’s COVID-19 Response…
Thank you for stopping by! We’re now entering Phase 2 of getting back to “normal”. As we do we, want to ensure you that we are taking every necessary precaution. You’ll find pertinent information below regarding what to expect in this phase of reentry. Please read and do your part to help us ensure the safest transition possible.
What to expect at Junction Community Church?
During our current phase of reentry, we are asking you to be mindful of the following information and recommendations. The following guidelines are based off of the latest information from the CDC and the Mesa County Health Department. Please know that we are doing everything in our ability to ensure your safety and the health of your loved ones.
- If you or someone in your household is experiencing any COVID like symptoms, please refrain from attending in person services and join us online.
- Wearing masks is being encourage by Mesa County but is optional.
- Please note the flow of foot traffic and utilize designated entry and exit procedures.
- Please maintain a social distancing barrier of 6 feet. While sitting in the sanctuary, please keep three chairs between you and the next individual or family.
- Because we’re being asking to have less than 150 people in our building, it is critical that you pre-register yourself and your family members by clicking HERE.
Please note the following updates regarding specific environments and ministries available at JCC on Sunday mornings.