Every once in a while we are given the unique opportunity to invest in something that is way bigger than ourselves. We’re presented the opportunity to give to a cause that will not only affect others around us but ultimate will affect future generations who will come after us.
We believe that God has given us a dream that will impact people yet to be born and individuals yet to call JCC home. Whether you are a regular at JCC or God is leading you to partner with us from afar, we sense that we are truly a part of something that will have a future and ultimately an eternal impact.
Two Ways to Give
Over the course of our giving campaign we are raising both a cash budget and a two year pledge commitment.
Our cash budget will allow for the complete development of our plans and application process with the City. It will allow us to be completely ready for construction. Our cash budget goal is to raise $100,000.
Our two year pledge goal would allow us to continue into the construction phase of our project. Monthly contributions would allow us to begin construction and fund our monthly construction/mortgage loan. Our two year pledge budge is $150,000.
There are several ways both the cash and pledge amounts can be raised and we are believing God will guide this process each step of the way.
To give a one time offering towards the cash portion of our budget simply follow the link below and select Building Fund as your giving type. As we reach towards our cash budget of $100,000 there are a number of way in which we can raise those funds.
- 10 families/individuals giving a one time offering of $10,000
- 20 families/individuals giving a one time offering of $5,000
- 50 families/individuals giving a one time offering of $2,000
- 100 families/individuals giving a one time offering of $1,000
Give an Offering Towards Our Cash Budget
To commit to a two year pledge that will be given in monthly installments, please complete the following from. For reference, some examples for you to prayerfully consider are listed below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. No pledge is too big or too small. Once you’ve completed the Pledge Form someone from our office will contact you.
- 15 families/individuals committing to a $10,000 two year pledge
- 30 families/individuals committing to a $5,000 two year pledge
- 25 families/individuals committing to a monthly gift of $250
- 63 families/individuals committing to a monthly gift of $100
- 125 families/individuals committing to a monthly gift of $50